- All products are added to your cart.
LogTag UTRED30-16R- CDC/VFC Compatible
Image 1 / 1
- New large easy-to-read display
- Reset Min/Max temperature reading at any time
- Audible alarm & red LED signals a temperature alarm
- View alarm status for up to 30 days at a glance
- Read current temperature and latest Min-Max temperature at a glance.
- Audible alarm and flashing red LED signals a temperature alarm.
- Can be powered by 2x AAA batteries (user replaceable) if not external powered.
- Auto-pause function suspends alarm & statistic processing when the external probe is unplugged.
- Second battery backup via a coin cell to ensure no data is lost.
- Download data via LogTag Analyzer or as a PDF (no software required).
- Check and reset Min-Max temperature reading at any time.
- View alarm status for up to 30 days at a glance.
- Measure and store up to 16,000 readings – enough for 67 days at 6 minute logging.
- Inspections can be recorded at the push of a button.
|Measuring range temperature:||External temperature sensor: -40ºC ~ +99ºC, Operating temperature range: -30ºC ~ +60ºC, Storage Temperature range: -10°C to +40°C|
|Measuring frequency:||Configurable from 30 seconds to hourly|
|Capacity:||15.905 Temperature readings. 66 days @ 6 min logging|
|Precision real-time clock:||Rated accuracy ±25ppm @25°C (equivalent to 2.5 seconds/ day)|
|FDA compliance:||PFTE coaxial|
|Power supply:||3V CR2032 (LiMnO2) coin cell battery, user replaceable|
|Battery life:||Typically 1 year of operation|
|Download time:||<10 sec for full memory|
|Number per box:||50|